Win2000 takes 20 Minutes to 'Create Domain List'

Win2000 takes 20 Minutes to 'Create Domain List'

Post by Tony » Sat, 12 Jan 2002 03:28:02

I am using Terminal Client or VNC to login to a remote Win2000 Adv Server,
every time it takes 10 Minutes to 'Please wait while Domain List is
created...', after that, When I click my single Domain from the dropdown
list, it takes another 10 Minutes to 'Please wait while Domain List is
created...'. It happens since I updated the server to Service Pack2 and Keep
steps with Microsoft's newest bug fixing update.

Is there a way to shorten the time?

I will deeply appreciate your help for saving the time for me.

Thanks,
Tony