How Do I set logon times for users in windows 2000 pro

How Do I set logon times for users in windows 2000 pro

Post by Deric » Sat, 26 May 2001 07:26:11

I have several users that Share a standalone win2k pro system. I need to be able
to set specific times that they can be logged on can anyone help please?

Also is there a way that I can set specific applications to be used only during
specified times.  for example the Internet browser.

How Do I set logon times for users in windows 2000 pro

Post by Shon » Sat, 26 May 2001 16:44:31

user properties, hours: deny, allow ..
Quote:-----Original Message-----

.

How Do I set logon times for users in windows 2000 pro

Post by <freddykru.. » Sun, 27 May 2001 01:04:40

That used to be in NT4, not in W2K anymore ...
Quote:-----Original Message-----

user properties, hours: deny, allow ..

I have several users that Share a standalone win2k pro system. I need to be able
to set specific times that they can be logged on can anyone help please?

Also is there a way that I can set specific applications to be used only during
specified times.  for example the Internet browser.
..

.

How Do I set logon times for users in windows 2000 pro

Post by Angelo Castigliola II » Sun, 27 May 2001 01:05:34

    Yes it is.

--

Network Administrator
HCI Systems                                   www.hcisystems.com