Windows Media Player Question

Post by Bria » Sat, 21 Sep 2002 01:05:06

Hi,

I have Windows 2000 and Windows Media Player 7.01. When I play random songs
via the player, every time it changes a song, it takes the focus over all of
the other items in my task bar and it will flash for attention. It never did
this before. How do I stop this?

Thanks,
Brian

1. Win98/Windows Media Player Question

I suddenly began having problems when listening to audio (radio) using
Windows Media Player, in that the audio is now coming in 2 or 3 second
'bursts'.  I tried several stations and the same thing occurred. I
uninstalled WMP (even went to the registry and cleaned out the WMP
orphans) and reinstalled. Same thing.  I even downloaded the WMP 6.2
Beta and the same thing happened.  I used both IE5 and Netscape, but
the problem persists.  Is there anything in Win98 itself that could be
affecting this?

Barry Bruyea

2. FS: Pinnacle Micro RCD1000 CD-ROM and CD recorder

3. Bind dataview to datalist control

4. Windows Media Player question

5. is it me? cannot get the GraphicWriter/Pointless/harmonie harmonious?:::

6. Windows Media Player -- Can the Media Library be disabled?

7. where is the faq

8. Windows Media Player vs Real Player G2

9. Real Player - Windows Media Player

10. windows media player streamed media problem

11. Windows Media Player vs Real Player G2

12. Media Player 7 and Windows ME question