workstation service missing

Post by steve » Sat, 19 Apr 2003 02:01:35

workstation service missing along with all the
dependancies.......so I cant network or change my
workgroup name........HELP

workstation service missing

Post by Kevin[MSFT » Sat, 19 Apr 2003 04:36:55

Do you have the Client for Microsoft Networks installed?

-Kevin[MSFT]

Quote:>workstation service missing along with all the
>dependancies.......so I cant network or change my
>workgroup name........HELP

1. Lanman Workstation Service Missing

I have just installed Win 2000 Server.  It will only be running SQL
Server 2000.  Lanman Workstation service is not installed and is
needed by Backup Exec Software.  What do I need to install in order to
get Lanman Workstation service up and running?  I looked in the
registry and it is not there, Lanman Server is.

Thanks
Gary Angus

2. save-hook sequence

3. Missing Server and Workstation services

4. Is P-22 Typography still publishing?

5. Workstation and Server service missing

6. US - Conklin,NY -- Sr. Programmer Analyst-RPG

7. workstation and server services missing in Win2000

8. the workstation service terminated with service-specific error 2250

9. Missing service in Service window

10. Service Service missing from W2K Pro laptop ??

11. Strange missing Directory in Windows 2000 Pro (workstation).

12. Start bar\task bar missing after unlocking a 2000 workstation