by gjhu » Mon, 30 Jul 2001 11:28:54
by Alec For » Wed, 15 Aug 2001 18:54:28
by chuc » Thu, 16 Aug 2001 16:02:04
> >and if yes how?
> >thanks gerald
> "Partition Magic 6" should do it (I think)
1. NTFS and FAT32 - No go
NTFS works fine for me on 2 computers, 3 harddisks. It also works fine for the 1000-odd NT PCs at my university! The only complaint I have is that you can't access it from a DOS bootdisk.
2. Instant Messenger
3. Am I using FAT32?
4. Change Hostname without reboot (Windows 2000 Advanced Server)
5. Sound goes on,sound goes off, sound goes on,sound goes off...AHH!
6. Gridpad Model 1900
7. With Nat, where am I going to put these servers?
8. automatically starting font-lock-mode
9. login problem,I am going to be crazy!!!!!!!!!
10. Peer network of 2000 and 98 - am I going mad?
11. win2000 clean install - am I going nuts?
12. I am tired and what to sleep, but it is gone...
13. I am going slowly insane