Problems after installing latest Service Pack and Encryption Pack

Problems after installing latest Service Pack and Encryption Pack

Post by Benjamin Krajmalni » Wed, 23 Aug 2000 04:00:00

I have an Epson 1200 ink jet printer installed via the parallel port.  It
was working properly with both the Microsoft supplied driver and the latest
Epson supplied drivers.  Yesterday I installed the Critical Service Pack and
the High Encryption Pack, and now I am unable to print - the printer is
reporting an out of paper condition.  Any insight will be deeply
appreciated.

1. Service Pack - Installing components after service pack has already been installed

Hey folks,

I have Win 2000, SP2, Critical updates.

Let's say I need to add a component like Terminal Services, or WINS, or
DNS, or whatever.

Obviously the install is going to ask for the Windows 2000 original CD.
Is the installation smart enough to know NOT to overwrite any newer files
that may exists via SP2 or hotfixes???

Does one have to go through the SP2 update and Critical updates after
installing a new component???

Thanks in advance!

2. Frutiger

3. Installing Print Shop 11 requires the latest service pack

4. DIP switches of S&K Ethernet Card ?

5. Can't use high encryption with RDP after installing high encryption pack on the tserver

6. DDE - Callback is NOT called !!!

7. Boot problem after installing High encryption pack

8. 6502 undocumented opcodes

9. Pre-Installing High Encryption Pack for Network Installs

10. what's the latest service pack for win 2000?

11. Latest Service Pack

12. The fasination of latest service packs

13. windows 2000 service pack packs office visual studio order