Preventing RemoteAccess Event ID 20192 from Occurring in the System Event Log

Preventing RemoteAccess Event ID 20192 from Occurring in the System Event Log

Post by Jay Weedo » Fri, 09 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Hi folks,

The MS article Q245476 describes my exact problem: a mysterious
message explaining that L2TP calls will be disabled.

The article goes on to describe how to fix the problem, by going to
Administrative Tools, then clicking Routing & Remote Access.

The problem? There IS no such item in my Administrative Tools folder.

Please help me make this message go away!

Jay Weedon

1. Preventing RemoteAccess Event ID 20192 from Occurring in the System Event Log

Hi folks,

The MS article Q245476 describes my exact problem: a mysterious
message explaining that L2TP calls will be disabled. (I hardly even
know what these are, so I'm sure I don't want 'em!)

The article goes on to describe how to fix the problem, by going to
Administrative Tools, then clicking Routing & Remote Access...

The problem? There IS no such item in my Administrative Tools folder.

Please help me make this message go away!

Jay Weedon

2. No Win95 at my College

3. Warning in Event Viewer about Netlogon Event ID: 5782 and about DHCP service Event ID: 1002

4. PS2 to HIL converter

5. event viewer, error: event id 1000, event id 1202, but with return value (5)

6. Viewing Phone Line Status for Modem

7. Event ID 62 in System Event Log

8. UUCP via ISDN with TCP/IP under MS-DOS

9. event viewer, error: event id 1000, event id 1202, but with return value of (5)

10. Event ID 47 in system event log

11. System Event Log: Appletalk - Event ID: 33

12. Event ID 62 in System Event Log

13. Event ID 105 in the System Event Log [Q254525]