problems viewing thumbnails

Post by tanakan » Sun, 06 Apr 2003 23:49:19

Any advice on problems viewing thumbnails?  I was able to
last week and have no idea why I can't now.  Instead of
seeing the picture, I see the program icon that the
picture will open up in.
thanks for your time!

problems viewing thumbnails

Post by Carrie Gart » Tue, 08 Apr 2003 02:00:59

Hi Tanakana,

243401 - Cannot View Thumbnail Image
http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;243401

Carrie

Quote:> "tanakana" Sent: Saturday, April 05, 2003 09:49 AM
> Any advice on problems viewing thumbnails?  I was able to
> last week and have no idea why I can't now.  Instead of
> seeing the picture, I see the program icon that the
> picture will open up in.
> thanks for your time!

1. problem viewing Thumbnails

I have a problem with the Thumbnails view in Windows Explorer - It used to
display JPGs and GIFs as small pictures but now just gives me an Icon in a
box - anyone got any idea how I can get my thumbnails back?

Any thoughts gratefully received.

----- ---------- ------------- ---------- --------- ---------
James Goldman

2. Spigot, anyone?

3. Move16 errors??

4. Problem Viewing Thumbnails in Win2000

5. _Launch 1.0

6. Viewing thumbnails - or rather no longer viewing thumbnails.

7. icon hides file images in thumbnail and "mini-thumbnails" (list) views

8. Can't see thumbnail in thumbnail view

9. how do you change the size of the the thumbnails in thumbnail view

10. Thumbnail View Feature for Creating Thumbnails?

11. ? to view JPG Doc. uing Thumbnails, Views