USB Cordless mouse

Post by John Kajfe » Wed, 19 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Will MS ever make one?

regards

USB Cordless mouse

Post by Carl Nettelbla » Thu, 20 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> Will MS ever make one?

> regards

Probably (if they're not thinking that area is too dominated by Logitech and
that it's no reason to pull up a vs-Netscape like war with giving away free
cordless mice just for winning that market)

Let's just hope they can make a cordless OPTICAL USB mouse. THAT would be
really nice.

USB Cordless mouse

Post by BarryLacte » Thu, 20 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Does anyone make a cordless USB mouse now?  I think all of Logitech's
cordless products connect to PS/2 ports.

     ...Barry

Quote:> Will MS ever make one?

> regards

Probably (if they're not thinking that area is too dominated by Logitech and
that it's no reason to pull up a vs-Netscape like war with giving away free
cordless mice just for winning that market)

Let's just hope they can make a cordless OPTICAL USB mouse. THAT would be
really nice.

USB Cordless mouse

Post by John Kajfe » Sat, 22 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Barry that's basically what I'm asking... I haven't seen one yet... I've
called Logitech... they won't tell you* on the subject...
I want one for use on my notebook. When you use a PS/2 there's some
interference with the touch pad... so I got around that with a USB version.

The problem I've got is some kind of stupid slow down in win98SE with it...
ie. cursor movements...  haven't really tried it on wk2. Can't find any
specific info on the MS website about an interference problem/slowdown...
though I think someone mentioned it awhile ago... still can track that
down...

regards
John