Outlook Express with AD, Roaming Profiles, and Folder Redirection

Outlook Express with AD, Roaming Profiles, and Folder Redirection

Post by Zare » Sun, 17 Jun 2001 09:24:44

Hi All,

I'd like to use Outlook Express with Roming User Profiles and Folder
Redirection, our enviroment is
Win2000 pro. I've successfuly installed Roaming Profiles and Folder
Redirections, the problem is that
Outlook Express will only save the emails on the local systems, unless I
specifically configure the message
folder settings in OE to point to a folder inside the redirected Application
Data folder.

I'd like to know if theres a way to configure user profiles to store OE's
default message folder to be
stored on a network server, without having to go to each workstation and
configure their OE to
point to a redirected folder.

1. outlook express mail saved to roaming profile folder?????How??

can anyone help me?

ive made quite a few posts about this and noone seems to be able to help me.

i have roaming profiles setup for all the users in my office and everything
saves just fine except for the outlook express mail files.  these files
defualt to be saved into a local files dir in the locally cached copy of the
profile on the local machine which the mail was recieved on.

i have tried and tried but have been unable to change the path where outlook
saves these files, to save them into the profile folders.

if anyone could help me that would be great!

thanks!

Bryan Doyle
BroadBand Technologies

2. Handling multiple image windows?

3. how to save outlook express mail(local settings folder) to the roaming profile??!

4. Win2000 & XP can't see each other?

5. how to save outlook express mail(local settings folder) to roaming profiles?

6. OpenVMS v7.3

7. how to save outlook express mail (local settings folder) to the roaming profile?!

8. Proxy logs

9. how to save outlook express mail(local settings folder) to roaming profiles?!

10. roaming profile and folder redirection

11. roaming profiles/folder redirection

12. Roaming profiles not working with outlook express?

13. Wallpaper Doesn't Follow Roaming Profile (Folder Redirection)