Windows Explorer, Searching and Stack Overflow Error Problem

Windows Explorer, Searching and Stack Overflow Error Problem

Post by Wali Aktha » Fri, 13 Jul 2001 18:49:55

Hi,

Ever since I installed Windows 2000 SP1 I have had this annoying problem.
Whenever I try to do a search from either the start->search or
explorer->search options my Visual C++ editor starts up and gives the error
message

Unhandled exception in explorer.exe (NTDLL.DLL): 0xC00000FD: Stack Overflow.

I have recently installed SP2 but still the problem occurs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated !!!

1. Microsoft Explorer, Search and Stack Overflow Error Problem

Hi,

Ever since I installed Windows 2000 SP1 I have had this annoying problem.
Whenever I try to do a search from either the start->search or
explorer->search options my Visual C++ editor starts up and gives the error
message

Unhandled exception in explorer.exe (NTDLL.DLL): 0xC00000FD: Stack Overflow.

I have recently installed SP2 but still the problem occurs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated !!!

2. INCREASING CPU UTILIZATION BY NT4

3. Windows Explorer, Searchin and Stack Overflow Problem

4. Compression in Dialup Networking?

5. Runtime error - Stack overflow problem with an old Windows 95 Kidpix program

6. cell creation with mdl

7. Windows protection error - internal stack overflow

8. How To Take The Xbox Apart

9. Windows 98 Stacks Overflow Error

10. Windows Protection error....Stack overflow...help.......

11. Rundll32 and "stack overflow problem" errors

12. Explorer.exe: The application overflowed its stack!

13. stack overflow error message