Entourage 2001 Error 3211

Post by ATI ANWAR » Wed, 07 Aug 2002 01:28:55

Hello,
i have a problem with Entourage 2001,  I cant receive
mails. Everytime I click sending and receive, comes
immediately the error message 3211. The explanation
is:  the DNS servers do not react.
Is there anybody who can help me?

1. Perfdisk error: Event ID: 2001

This error has been showing up in my Windows2000 Application Log and I
can't
get rid of it:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: PerfDisk
Event Category: None
Event ID: 2001
Unable to read the disk performance information from the system.  Disk
performance counters must be enabled for at least one  physical disk or
logical
volume in order for these counters to appear. Disk performance counters
can be
enabled by using the Hardware Device Manager property pages. Status code
returned is data DWORD 0.

I am unable to find where the counters can be enable in the "Hardware
Device
Manager property pages" as the error states.

I have seen this:
Tip 2195 at my 'NT Reg Hacks' at http://www.jsiinc.com

I've tried all permutations of the "diskperf" options: -Y, -YD, -N,
etc., etc.
There must be something else that can cause this error to appear.
I am mounting a sub-directory on my hard disk as a network drive (if
that
makes any difference).

The Web Construction Company           http://www.ajdcomputing.com/wes/

2. w32time service

3. Service error id:2001 and 2004

4. Newbie

5. NTDLR Error on a Ghost 2001 Copy

6. JDE and XEmacs menu problem

7. SFC10 Error in Encarta 2001 DVD FIXED!

8. T7316 message waiting

9. NTLDR error with a Ghost 2001 clone

10. Event ID: 2001 - PerfDisk error

11. Error Ras Event ID 2001

12. Encarta DVD 2001 error upon launch! Please help!

13. Can't shake PerfDisk Event ID 2001 error