Increase size of html help font

Post by H. Deb » Fri, 21 Sep 2001 04:40:05

I find the font size used in HTML Help (.CHM) files too small.  How do I
increase it?

Increase size of html help font

Post by H. Deb » Fri, 21 Sep 2001 04:46:24

OK, I tried Ctrl-MouseWheel and it worked. But what if I don't have a wheel
mouse!  There should be a menu option somewhere??

Quote:> I find the font size used in HTML Help (.CHM) files too small.  How do I
> increase it?

Increase size of html help font

Post by Carrie Gart » Fri, 21 Sep 2001 09:06:30

Hi H. Debs,

You can use Internet Explorer's View > Text Size option to control the text size of
your *.chm's.  Note: If you have a *.chm open, you might have to close it and reopen
it to get the new size to stick.

Carrie