Disabled ctrl-alt-del under win2k

Post by Loyz » Fri, 08 Mar 2002 00:12:57

Hello,

I want to disabled ctrl-alt-del under win2k but i don't know how i can do
this.

If someone can help me...

Thanks

Disabled ctrl-alt-del under win2k

Post by Kripe » Fri, 08 Mar 2002 01:56:41

Do it under the GPO settings, in User Configuration, Admin Templates.

> Hello,

> I want to disabled ctrl-alt-del under win2k but i don't know how i can do
> this.

> If someone can help me...

> Thanks

Disabled ctrl-alt-del under win2k

Post by Michael Ster » Fri, 08 Mar 2002 05:44:18

create a custom process, raise priority to real time and sit in a loop.

no more ctrl+alt+del.

you need admin privileges for that though ... =/

Quote:> Hello,