win 2k backward compatability mode??? HOW

win 2k backward compatability mode??? HOW

Post by spark » Tue, 12 Jun 2001 02:01:16

I read that win2k can be run in backward compatability mode.
There is a program on the cd that will give you a menu to select
some type of emulation to run older programs..
could someone tell me the name of this program?

thanks for any info
sparks

win 2k backward compatability mode??? HOW

Post by Nico Bo » Tue, 12 Jun 2001 03:50:12

Look for apcomp.exe
Nico Bos

--
Visit my graphics site at:
www.graphics.demon.nl

Quote:> I read that win2k can be run in backward compatability mode.