by Flacc » Sun, 10 Sep 2000 08:06:30
by Joe Richard » Sun, 10 Sep 2000 08:23:46
Quote:> Can Win2K be a BDC in an NT4 domain? > Thanks
1. Can i Upgrade NT4.0 BDC to Win2k BDC in an NT4 Domain
Can i upgrade an NT4.0 BDC to a Win2K BDC in an NT4.0 Domain having NT4 PDC?
Thanks in advance Sudhir
2. WINGATE with modem-cable
3. Can i upgrade NT4.0 BDC to Win2K BDC in an NT4 Domian
4. FS: Educational Software
5. NT4 BDC in Win2k domain
6. Civ 2 & C&C
7. How to add Win2k Server as a BDC in NT4 Domain
8. Perl vs. PHP with MySQL - performance?
9. Adding a NEW NT4 BDC to Win2k AD Domain
10. Win2K as a BDC for an NT4 Domain
11. How to setup a Win2K adv server to act as a BDC in a NT4 Domain?
12. Can i Install a WIN2K server as BDC in NT4 Domain
13. installing win2k server as bdc in nt4.0 domain