RemoteAccess

Post by Chuck ?. Van Oosbre » Mon, 27 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Event Type: Error
Event Source: RemoteAccess
Event Category: None
Event ID: 20106
Date:  3/26/2000
Time:  9:49:33 PM
User:  N/A
Computer: FICKLE-SERVER
Unable to add the interface Internal with the Router Manager for the IP
protocol. The following error occurred: The parameter is incorrect.

Data:
0000: 57 00 00 00               W...

this is my error above...can someone inform me how to fix this?
thanx

--

---
Chuck ?. Van Oosbree [MS MVP]

RemoteAccess

Post by Jeroen Quiro » Wed, 29 Mar 2000 04:00:00

I've been breaking my head over the same error, ..... I'd like to know how
to solve it aswell..

2K give's this error ever since I installed RRAS to bridge from interface 1
with IP xxx.xxx.1.1 to xxx.xxx.2.1
How do you solve it ?

Thanx ...

Greetz Jeroen Quiros

Quote:> Event Type: Error
> Event Source: RemoteAccess
> Event Category: None
> Event ID: 20106
> Date:  3/26/2000
> Time:  9:49:33 PM
> User:  N/A
> Computer: FICKLE-SERVER
> Unable to add the interface Internal with the Router Manager for the IP
> protocol. The following error occurred: The parameter is incorrect.

> Data:
> 0000: 57 00 00 00               W...

> this is my error above...can someone inform me how to fix this?
> thanx

> --

> ---
> Chuck ?. Van Oosbree [MS MVP]
> ---

1. remoteaccess dials out by itself in the middle of the night

We hav two win2Kpro  systems connected to each other. One of them is
configured with internet connection sharing for dial out for both the
systems. In our event log we keep seeing Event ID: 20158 & 20139 & 20159
showing that RemoteAccess has sucessfully connected on a COM port, idle
timedout and then disconnected.

We have checked all applications ie: email, NAV etc to make sure they are
either not running or have auto dial out disabled. But still Remote Access
keeps dialing out at all times of the day, even at 2 to 4 am in the morning.

Hope someone can point out what is going on here and how to fix it as our
dial up access charges are costing a fortune and we would prefer to leave
the systems running.

Thanks
ChrisP

2. Problem installing RC

3. RemoteAccess problems with "Internal" interface

4. wtb: Ext CDR Drive

5. Preventing RemoteAccess Event ID 20192 from Occurring in the System Event Log

6. ack! two big problems!

7. RemoteAccess error w/ interface Internal / Event ID 20106

8. First Israeli Object Oriented Days

9. RemoteAccess Event ID:20109

10. The Collect Procedure for the "RemoteAccess" service in DLL

11. RemoteAccess Event 20152

12. Preventing RemoteAccess Event ID 20192 from Occurring in the System Event Log

13. RemoteAccess error 20106