Add Extra Websites under Win2KPro

Post by thierr » Wed, 11 Dec 2002 06:48:37

Hi,
How do I add a website on Windows 2000 Pro under IIS?

I have setup a Virtual Directory, but all my "include virtual" inside my ASP
pages don't seem to find them. I could be missing the settup for it though.

Please guide.
Thanks for your help!
--
Thierry
NOTE:  Remove 'NOSPAM' from the reply-to address to contact directly

Add Extra Websites under Win2KPro

Post by thierr » Fri, 13 Dec 2002 10:50:25

Can we have more than one website hosted under Windows 2000 Pro? Or do I
need server version to have more than one?
--
Thierry
NOTE:  Remove 'NOSPAM' from the reply-to address to contact directly

thierry, 09/12/02 16:48 :

Quote:> How do I add a website on Windows 2000 Pro under IIS?