IE Iframes path for Bugbear virus

Post by John » Sun, 06 Oct 2002 00:18:24

Looking to verify what SP this patch is part of.

Thank - John

IE Iframes path for Bugbear virus

Post by George Heste » Sun, 06 Oct 2002 09:12:21

Well I think Bugbear is relatively recent.  So unless a patch just happens
to effect Bugbear I doubt it is any SP.  Can you give more information on
this "patch" you mention?

--
George Hester
______________________________

Quote:> Looking to verify what SP this patch is part of.

> Thank - John

1. bugbear virus problems

The Bugbear virus has ruined lots of my software.  Many programs are not
working anymore, such as Musicmatch Jukebox.

I have removed the virus now, but it seems to have left a legacy of
destruction.

What can I do to get these programs to work again?

Please help me!

2. wavelet

3. IE IFrame/WebBrowser control cross-frame security breech

4. The American people have Decided.

5. Bugbear virus in e-mail.

6. Sequence points and short-circuiting operators

7. BugBear.B Virus--Some observations

8. HELP AGAIN WITH JAVA APPLETS

9. Example of BugBear virus in email

10. VIRUS ALERT!!!!!! VIRUS ALERT!!!!!!VIRUS ALERT!!!!!!VIRUS ALERT!!!!!!VIRUS ALERT!!!!!!

11. change path of IE's Shortcut To Desktop ?

12. Secure url paths do not open in any IE browser

13. Change path's of ie ???