Autostart fax help

Post by Bob S » Thu, 15 Jun 2000 04:00:00

How do I set the fax to receive automatically whenever W2K is booted.  The
fax monitor seems to be set to receive faxes but it won't do it
automatically.
Anyone any ideas??

Bob SR

Autostart fax help

Post by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook » Thu, 15 Jun 2000 04:00:00

It's probably set to receive faxes. The icon simply doesn't appear until the
fax service is actually used the first time for a send or receive.

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP - Outlook]

Quote:> How do I set the fax to receive automatically whenever W2K is booted.  The