VPN/RAS Programming problem..plz help..

Post by Viswanat » Sat, 15 Feb 2003 08:39:06

Hi,

I am seeking to programmatically set the "Local Security
Policy" on a machine for use during the VPN conection
initiation and subsequent connection. Is there a way to do
this? I am able to successfulyy add a RAS entyr in the
local machine's/client's machine'  rasphonebook and make
the vpn connection. My aim to to be able to set the IP
Security policy on the client's machien thru my
program/application..so that he/she could just install my
software and simeply start making a VPN connection..hassle
free..
Has anyone done this before, please share some
experiences  and thoughts. I would greatly appreciate
it.

Best Regards and many thanks,
Viswanath.

1. plz help me :') plz plz plz

Hello,
I executed this reg file (opened with the bloc note) :

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
http://www.topastuces.com

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop]
"AutoEndTasks"="1"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control]
"WaitToKillServiceTimeout"="1000"

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop]
"HungAppTimeout"=dword:00001000

And now my windows crashes just before showing my
desktop, and I tried everything, safe mode, last good
known config, restore points (I hadnt got anyone).
I can edit the files SYSTEM SOFTWARE etc in
c:\windows\system32\config with a Soft called Resplendent
Registrar from another installation of windows on another
HD. So I have acces to the crashed session. But how Can I
edit again and correct the registry with the default
settings of the modified keys that I know ??? When I open
a registry file like SYSTEM or SOFTWARE there aren't the
begining of the path descripted in the reg file i showed
at the top. Plz help me plz plz plz.

2. Tex idiot needs to change color of text.

3. RAS programming ..plz help

4. Gnotes on a Sgi

5. PLZ PLZ HELP AGAIN

6. Sprite & Vidi sw

7. Please help w/ RAS problem not with VPN

8. Press Release: Virtual Architect

9. can't open any programs...plz help me!!!

10. vpn/security policy programming problem..plese help/

11. RAS / VPN - RAS can't see the internet after user disconnects

12. DNS Problem - help plz

13. I'm lost & a novice but have a problem, plz help