Is Windows Update site down.

Post by Ronald C. Schmieg » Sat, 11 Nov 2000 04:00:00

I got a notification via Windows Update notification I needed to install a
critical update. Trouble is, for the last 2 days when I try to log onto the
Windows Update page on Microsoft's site all I get is a blank page. Is the
site down or what?

Is Windows Update site down.

Post by Sean » Sat, 11 Nov 2000 04:00:00

It works for me.

--

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
Sean V

Sean_1122 -> MSN Messenger
--
-

Is Windows Update site down.

Post by Jay Bolly » Sun, 12 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> I got a notification via Windows Update notification I needed to install a
> critical update. Trouble is, for the last 2 days when I try to log onto the
> Windows Update page on Microsoft's site all I get is a blank page. Is the
> site down or what?

There do seem to be intermittent problems with this site. Try connecting to the site after clearing  your
cache. This worked for me.

1. Windows update site down?

I just tried and it's working!

--
Robert C. Luster
"where ever you go, there you are!"

Is the MS product update site down?
getting the following..

HTTP Error 404
404 Not Found

The Web server cannot find the file or script you asked for. Please check
the URL to ensure that the path is correct.

Please contact the server's administrator if this problem persists.

Thanks,

Craig

2. Restricting documents on the basis of document field

3. Best PDA Application

4. Problem with 3Com network driver update from Microsoft Windows Update site

5. Anybody Flying JPlanes/SBox?

6. I cannot download updates from Windows Update site!

7. Designing Internet Access Architecture

8. why am I seeing "Microsoft Windows Network" info over 2 sites?

9. Microsoft Update Site Down Again!

10. Window Update -Windows Update Scan for Updates Stops Responding at 0%

11. Moved server to another subnet-site, but no DNS update at staging site.

12. Can't update from MS update sites - help please