Why 'Inaccessible_Boot_Drive' when installing win2k?

Why 'Inaccessible_Boot_Drive' when installing win2k?

Post by Wind » Sun, 10 Sep 2000 14:16:57

Hi;
Can't install Win2k! Everytime I get the message 'inaccessible_Boot_drive'.

i partioned my drive to have c,d, e, f
I used PartionMagic to create an OS primary partion for Win2k.
PartionMagic positioned the new partion just after my C drive
All my partions are  FAT32.

On the 'c' I got windows98 which is working fine.
I checked my drive and found no errors in boot sector or anywhere else.

What should I do?

Please help
Thank you very much

wendy

1. Why 'Inaccessible_Boot_Drive' when installing win2k?

Hi;
Can't install Win2k! Everytime I get the message 'inaccessible_Boot_drive'.

i partioned my drive to have c,d, e, f
I used PartionMagic to create an OS primary partion for Win2k.
PartionMagic positioned the new partion just after my C drive
All my partions are  FAT32.

On the 'c' I got windows98 which is working fine.
I checked my drive and found no errors in boot sector or anywhere else.

What should I do?

Please help
Thank you very much

wendy

2. ANNOUNCE - CMU SNMP User's Guide

3. Giving more CPU time to a DOS box

4. Pablo/Picasso?

5. Default owner of files in directories problem

6. Exact steps for 'Clean install' of win2k Server [from win2k pro]

7. 'rogueapp' subdir in my 'program files' - how, why, what?

8. Exact 'clean install' steps for win2k SERVER [ from win2k]

9. Why does win98 always '20 times/day' check my A: drive 'HELP'

10. Why does Win2K keep asking me for Office install cd's?