Are you angry at Win2000?

Post by swearandcurse.co » Wed, 07 Nov 2001 15:34:18

Being angry is, generally, not good. But we all are angry sometimes. At our
bosses, teachers, colleagues, relatives, friends, governments...
So, why harming our minds with angry thoughts? Spill 'em out right here and
go in peace... http://www.swearandcurse.com/

Cheers!

dg

Are you angry at Win2000?

Post by Adam W. Diethric » Wed, 07 Nov 2001 12:18:18

No. Go away.

A.W.D.

Quote:> Being angry is, generally, not good. But we all are angry sometimes. At
our
> bosses, teachers, colleagues, relatives, friends, governments...
> So, why harming our minds with angry thoughts? Spill 'em out right here
and
> go in peace... http://www.swearandcurse.com/

> Cheers!

> dg

1. Am I admin or am I not Admin, that is the question.

Hi,
  Interesting anominaly.

  I am a member of the Domain Admins. The Domain Admins group is a local
member of the Administrators group of my laptop. In the Fax Service
Management console no devices appear for devices. Fax printer does exist.
  When I put my account directly into the Administrators group and log off
and log back on the device is present in the Fax Service Management console.
  I have the same type of problem with McAfee, I though I am in Domain Admin
it does not let me manage it unless my account is directly in the
Administrators group.

Has any one else seen this? Is this a policy setting somewhere?

- Andrew

2. tyLib / rngLib

3. I am trying to protect my share folder with password....I am using WinXP OS.

4. Difference in Mac and PC version

5. Please come and get angry at us

6. Phone-Line A/V Distribution Devices

7. Please Come And Get Angry At US!

8. Data entry in Excel 5.0

9. If you are angry about the cancellation of the MVP Program

10. win2000 clean install - am I going nuts?

11. Limiting am pm logon times for clients in win2000 ??

12. can I rename my domain in win2000 AD if I am using mix mode?

13. Audit of Administrator Logons - what am I doing wrong?