Change location of software deployed via IntelliMirror

Change location of software deployed via IntelliMirror

Post by Erik D. R » Sat, 31 Aug 2002 05:19:40

We're in the process of getting rid of our current file sharing box
and switching to DFS.  The problem is that all of the software we've
installed via IntelliMirror points to a name like this:
\\server\apps\OfficeXP\proplus.msi.  It will now be located at
\\domain.com\shared\apps\OfficeXP\proplus.msi.  We have the same
problem with transform files in the same GPO.

Does anyone know how I can edit the source location of the software in
the GPO?  If not that, does anyone have an idea better than completely
recreating the GPOs?