Maximum Password age blowing up

Post by Patrick Matthew » Wed, 06 Nov 2002 00:05:02

We just set the "Maximum Password Age" setting to 90 days in our "Default
Domain Policy". It used to be "Not Defined". Now everyone is being prompted
to change thier password.The problem is that when they attempt to change the
pasword and click OK, they get an error message that thier account is locked
out?? I then have to go and unlck it and manually put in thier password???
The Minimum Password Age is 0 days. Enforce password history is "Not
Defined", Pasword Complexity is "Not Defined, Account lockout Threshold is
"10 invalid attempts" For some reason the account is getting locked out as
soon as they are prompted to change thier password, but because its locked
out, they can't change them. HELP