CD/DVD-ROM Problem

Post by Rur » Wed, 15 Nov 2000 09:56:16

I'm having a problem in Win2k with my CD/DVD-ROM on the IDE.
When i put the CD in the drive it doens't detect it in the Drive.
But with my SCSI Yamaha 4416S it works fine
can anyone help me solve this problem?

CD/DVD-ROM Problem

Post by Alex Meade » Thu, 16 Nov 2000 04:00:00

the drive may need cleaning

Quote:> I'm having a problem in Win2k with my CD/DVD-ROM on the IDE.
> When i put the CD in the drive it doens't detect it in the Drive.
> But with my SCSI Yamaha 4416S it works fine
> can anyone help me solve this problem?

CD/DVD-ROM Problem

Post by Rur » Sun, 19 Nov 2000 16:30:00

Not that's not the problem since it's the same with any drive i stick in
this machine. CD-ROM and DVD-ROM
I think it's because it's on the normal IDEs