APC Backup-Pro UPS 500

Post by Initialization » Sun, 20 May 2001 05:06:49

Hello All!

I have the above product running under w2k via USB.  Then I reboot my
machine I loose the connection & have to re-attach it again in order to get
battery readings.  Anyone else getting this problem?

Thanks in advance.

init x
http://www.rlocone.com

APC Backup-Pro UPS 500

Post by Bill Bradle » Sun, 20 May 2001 05:12:12

I have the same UPS, and have had no problems after updating to SP2.

Quote:> Hello All!

> I have the above product running under w2k via USB.  Then I reboot my
> machine I loose the connection & have to re-attach it again in order to
get
> battery readings.  Anyone else getting this problem?

> Thanks in advance.

> init x
> http://www.rlocone.com

APC Backup-Pro UPS 500

Post by Jeff I » Sun, 20 May 2001 05:49:07

I had that problem once,,,and I haven't had it since, go figger ;)
Cheers- Jeff

> I have the same UPS, and have had no problems after updating to SP2.

> > Hello All!

> > I have the above product running under w2k via USB.  Then I reboot my
> > machine I loose the connection & have to re-attach it again in order to
> get
> > battery readings.  Anyone else getting this problem?

> > Thanks in advance.

> > init x
> > http://www.rlocone.com

1. APC Back-UPS Pro 350 problems with USB / Win2k

I bought the APC Back-UPS Pro 350, Win2k immediately recognized it and setup
it's power management control panel for it.  AWESOME!

Trouble is, everytime I reboot, Win2k doesn't remember to load it in.  I
have to either manual refresh the device list or unplug the USB cable and
plug it back in for WIn2k to load the device in the Device manager (and thus
the software).

Any idea why this is doing this?

--
____
Sean McGrath, RN, BSN, CCRN

My ICQ # is 7466420.
.....Nurses heal the world......

2. Accucount/2 Stalled Again??

3. Problem with APC USB Backup-UPS CS 500VA with Windows 2000

4. Needed: Amiga 2000 mouse

5. Problem APC USB Back-UPS CS 500VA with Windows 200

6. I/O pad placement in Silicon Ensemble

7. APC Back-Ups 500va

8. Changing to Threaded Replies

9. APC Back-UPS help

10. APC Back UPS-Pro 350 (USB) under Win2k ...

11. UPS MGE Pulsar Ellipse 500 USB + Windows 2000

12. APC BackUPS Pro Software

13. APC UPS'S & NO AUTO REBOOT