Service pack 3 question

Post by Painkille » Sat, 03 Aug 2002 00:52:23

Ok Guys..I know that service pack 2 come with service pack
1 incluided, does yours know if service pack 3 have the
fixes of service pack 2 and also if have the fixes of the
rollover security updates????

Thanx

Service pack 3 question

Post by Torgeir Bakke » Sat, 03 Aug 2002 01:06:46

> Ok Guys..I know that service pack 2 come with service pack
> 1 incluided, does yours know if service pack 3 have the
> fixes of service pack 2 and also if have the fixes of the
> rollover security updates????

Hi

Yes on both, SP3 contains SP2 as well as Security Rollup Package 1 (SRP1).

--
torgeir

Service pack 3 question

Post by Painkille » Sat, 03 Aug 2002 02:01:08

Thanx
> [...]

Service pack 3 question

Post by Scotch Monste » Sat, 03 Aug 2002 13:22:14

yes their cumulative

Quote:> Ok Guys..I know that service pack 2 come with service pack