Problems using root DC as Bridgehead

Post by Randy Barge » Tue, 24 Apr 2001 23:34:16

We are planning a branch deployment of Windows 2000.  Implementation
will be one domain with centralized administration, and will include
20-30 sites.  Due to budgeting constraints, we may not be able to
purchase a separate bridgehead server.  Instead, we will have to use
one of our two original hub domain controllers.  Other than possible
performance issues down the road, are there any other problems that
could occur from this that we need to be aware of?

Randy Barger, MCSE, CNA

Problems using root DC as Bridgehead

Post by Adam Woo » Wed, 25 Apr 2001 03:00:29

Quote:> Other than possible
> performance issues down the road, are there any other problems that
> could occur from this that we need to be aware of?

Nope (well, as ever the fewer servers you have the lower the reliability,
but that's it)

--
Adam Wood, MCSE, MCT, Win2k MVP, etc.
http://www.adamwood.com