ROUTING in 3 Networks

Post by Viviane Lim » Mon, 10 Dec 2001 23:23:05

ROUTING in 3 Networks

in a Server have 3 network cards:
- 1  the ADSL INTERNET
- 1  the wireless - net 1
- 1  the - net 2 (100mbits)
I always have that to stop(disable) the net 2 random, so that net 1 can have
access the Internet.
The times remains days. Why this?
Which protocol I must use in the routing?
OSPF?
The RIP I found instable, but still not I know
i using too: net 2 and net 1 same domain, exchange, active directory...

Thanks for the tips and help me

Vivian

ROUTING in 3 Networks

Post by pjkullma » Tue, 11 Dec 2001 06:57:21

If you are only using this 1 server as a router for you network, setup a
static routing table on the server and this should take care of you problem.
There is no need to use routing protocols unless you have multiple routers
and segments on your network.

hope this helps