STOP ERRO... help !?!

Post by Dorian Crebe » Mon, 12 Mar 2001 02:33:43

Hi all...

I frequently get the following BSOD...

STOP 0x000 000 50
Page Fault in non paged area

And also...

STOP 0x000 000 0A
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Have anyone a clue to what is causing this ???

The system is an ASKA motherboard KT133 with 750 Duron with 196 megs of ram
(3 peices)
Hauppage WinTV (working) onboard sound and a GeForce2 MX

Windows 2000 Pro installed  along with SP1.

Regards,

DorianATntlworld.com

STOP ERRO... help !?!

Subject: Do you have a problem without a solution?
Date: Tuesday, March 06, 2001 7:19 PM

To %USER%:

           Do you have a problem without a solution? If you post an
intelligent message with the essential info about your system
hardware/software
setup and a good description of the problem you are having, we would most
likely reply to your message A.S.A.P.; however, if your message does not
meat this criteria you might never get a reply. My replies are computer
generated (as outlined in * MS General Posting Guidelines) and without
the proper info I can do nothing. I need the proper input before I can
output. Thank you very much %USER% for your time.

* MS General Posting Guidelines
  the Microsoft Newsgroup document at
  http://www.jsiinc.com/newsgroup_document.htm
  Please read the Rules of Conduct at
  http://support.microsoft.com/support/news/rules.asp and

The Pier Exchange

--

Regards,
Greg

Quote:> Hi all...

> I frequently get the following BSOD...

> STOP 0x000 000 50
> Page Fault in non paged area

> And also...

> STOP 0x000 000 0A
> IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

> Have anyone a clue to what is causing this ???

> The system is an ASKA motherboard KT133 with 750 Duron with 196 megs of
ram
> (3 peices)
> Hauppage WinTV (working) onboard sound and a GeForce2 MX

> Windows 2000 Pro installed  along with SP1.

> Regards,

> DorianATntlworld.com

1. win socket erro i need help plz!!

Try installing DCOM98 and DUN1.4 (note OS specific versions)
DUN is not part of your cable, yet I would install it anyway to be
sure dialup does not cause problems down the road.)

Please reply with your results !

Install DCOM98 1.3
http://www.microsoft.com/com/dcom/dcom98/download.asp

Download DUN1.4 for Win98 ONLY ! not 95 or 98SE !
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/release.asp?ReleaseID=29412&area=s...

Download DUN1.4 for Win98SE ONLY ! not 95 or 98 !
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/release.asp?ReleaseID=29413&area=s...

--
Rob
Supporting Member, Cascade Bicycle Club

2. WG: Any utility to set/modify file dates/times ?

3. WANT TO STOP CONCURRENT LOGONS - HELP HELP HELP!

4. HELP! Trial MS Frontpage98 expires soon!

5. ADMINPAK.MSI and Erro 1933

6. help needed with monkey isle 2

7. User Environment Erro

8. When closing a document via Lotus script

9. URGENT - Memory ERRO - the memory can not be "read"

10. Urgent: Network device driver erro

11. A persistent erro from IPRIP

12. RIS install network boot erro

13. ERRO: SceCli Event ID 1001 and UserEnv Event ID 1000 When Dfs Client Is Disabled