Cluster info through SNMP MIB

Post by Andre » Wed, 15 Jan 2003 09:21:25

Hi All,

I am trying to locate mib for Microsoft Cluster Service so
that I could extract cluster information such as
primary/secondary members. But I only find Compaq
svrclu.mib contains that kind of information which may not
be available on all microsoft vendors. Do you know any mib
that is either industry standard (RFC) or Microsoft
standard that contains cluster information? If no such mib
exist, are there any ways to deduce cluster info through
other mibs?  Thanks!

Andrew

1. How Microsoft SNMP MIB-II extension agent satisfy the variable MIB-II\System\SysDescr

    Hi All,
    I am trying to change the contents of this variable in order to set up
my own System Description instead of the custom provided by the MIB-II
extension agent implementation provided by Microsoft.
    I am working under Windows CE but it shouldn't be a big difference in
this term.

    Thank you very much for all of you collaboration.

   Best regards

    Marcial Rosales

2. IA64 volume and low-end dominance

3. SNMP trap after reboot SNMP TRAP: 6016 in CPQHLTH.MIB

4. a new tip for win98!!!

5. SNMP mib compiling

6. where do I get pocket Quicken for CE?

7. SNMP MIB not updating

8. How to install MIB file for SNMP in Compaq Insight Manager?

9. MIB for Active Directory CLuster

10. SNMP Trap info

11. snmp is not working (but snmp service is running and working properly)

12. router thru a cluster