CSC Notifications Window - Windows 2000

Post by Tom » Thu, 21 Sep 2000 04:00:00

Not sure if this is a Windows problem or a McAfee problem.  After logging
in, I get a McAfee Banner window (McAfee logo).  It displays as just a grey
rectangle and sits there, and sits there, and sits there.  What I usually do
is logoff and then log back in.  When I logoff I get the message CSC
Notifications Windows is running - End Now?  I click the End Now button and
wait for a few minutes and hope that the Windows (rectangle) does not popup
again, otherwise I repeat the process.  Any ideas?

1. Windows 2000 Setup (CSC Notification Window)

I am trying to setup a new computer with Windows 2000.

After formatting the hard drive and installing the OS;
when I try to shutdown a program named 'CSC Notification
Window' does not respond and I have to shut it down
manually.

When W2K then goes into shutdown, it locks up with a blue
screen displayed.  I have to unplug the computer to get it
to shutdown.

Anyone have any ideas?

2. Efis sites...

3. csc notification window

4. SQL IMS Questions

5. CSC Notification Window

6. console server oddities - using Linux box to connect to 10.20 K class machines

7. CSC Notifications Window

8. IR-transceiver with a *serial interface*

9. csc notifications window not responding

10. CSC Notification Window Error on Shutdown

11. CSC Notification Window

12. CSC Notifications Window End Now dialog on shutdown or log off

13. CSC notification windows