Win2k pro to win 2k pro

Post by Steve Leo » Thu, 15 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Has anyone have any problems connecting Win 2000 professional to a win 2000
professional??

Win2k pro to win 2k pro

Post by Kaiser Sos » Fri, 16 Jun 2000 04:00:00

No.

-Har

Quote:> Has anyone have any problems connecting Win 2000 professional to a win
2000
> professional??

Win2k pro to win 2k pro

Post by Lt. Cmdr Worf » Mon, 26 Jun 2000 04:00:00

No...

My network is set up as follows.

I've named my PCs as PC1,PC2,PC3 ect. I've set the IP address for each
network card on each machine as follows.

PC1 IP - 192.192.192.1
PC2 IP - 192.192.192.2
ect.

So to network to PCs with Win2K Pro, name the first machine PC1 and set the
IP address the the network card to 192.192.192.1
PC number two set the name to PC2 and the network card IP address to
192.192.192.2
Make sure to give the network a group name for the workgroup, ie. PERSONAL
NET on both machines.

Shared the files and thats it.

Hope this helps.

> No.

> -Har

> > Has anyone have any problems connecting Win 2000 professional to a win
> 2000
> > professional??

1. Win 2K Pro, Win 2K Server, and Win 2K Advanced Server

Win 2K Pro, Win 2K Server, and Win 2K Advanced Server

    What is the difference between Win 2K Pro, Win 2K Server, and Win 2K
Advanced Server?  I own 3-4 PCs.  One of them needs to become to be Server.
It will have its own web site that allows people to access to the web site
into the server through the internet.  Please advise.

--
Regards,

Bryan Parkoff

2. Cable Supplier in London Ontario

3. Win 2k Pro to 2k Pro Dial-up Networking

4. US-FL ** Oracle DBA & Developers Needed

5. Problem Installing Win XP Pro over Win 2K Pro

6. IPRoute remote monitor

7. Win 2k pro / Win XP Pro Remote assistance??

8. Hardware products for OpenVMS Alpha (VAX)

9. Win 2K pro won't use Win 2K DNS

10. Question on Win 2K pro vs Win 2K adv Server

11. Convert win 2k pro to win 2k server?

12. Cannot add user to Win 2k Pro on a Win 2k Domain ????

13. Installing Win 2K Pro on top of Win 2K Server?