Taskbar won't stay on top

Post by Ahmed Mesba » Sun, 23 Dec 2001 22:07:07

Hello!

I've got a strange problem. I have enabled "Autohide" and "Always on top"
for my taskbar. When working in any application I used to move my cursor to
the bottom of the screen and voila, the taskbar would appear. About 2 days
ago, it stopped doing this. The only way I can get the taskbar to appear
while working in an application is to either use the Windows Key on my
keyboard or to minimize everything, display the desktop and move my cursor
to the bottom of the screen for it to pop up. "Autohide" and "Always on top"
are enabled. I've tried disabling "Autohide", and still no luck.

Any ideas?

Ahmed

Taskbar won't stay on top

Post by David William » Tue, 25 Dec 2001 05:05:11

Don't know that this is "strange" behavior but not what most of us want when
setting the taskbar as such. I mostly see this when I'm running Internet
Explorer in full screen or maximized mode. It seems this is the way things
are in all the windows versions I've used. You would think "always on top"
means just that, but it seems not to for some reason. Typical inept ms
programming!

Dave

Quote:> Hello!