RRAS Service will not start, ID 7024 service-specific error 499

RRAS Service will not start, ID 7024 service-specific error 499

Post by Sergi » Fri, 02 Mar 2001 00:36:55

Bonjour

I'm trying to start Remote Access Service on a Windows Server 2000 with SP1.
But as soon as I finish setting it, Windows 2000 return me a message saying
service
could not start.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Service Control Manager
Event Category: None
Event ID: 7024
User: N/A
The Routing and Remote Access service terminated with service-specific error
499.

Can somebody help me please.

Sergio

1. RRAS fails to start with service-specific error 126 - Event ID 20152 and Event ID 7024

I have RRAS installed on an ISA server connected to the internet and as the
subject stated when I try to start RRAS it fails.  I receive two events in
the System log.

The first is from RemoteAccess
EventID 20152
and initialize successfully. The specified module could not be found.

The second is from Service Control Manager
Event ID: 7024
service-specific error 126.

Although it is used very rarely, RRAS and VPN had been working in the past.
I am not sure what has changed in the system nor do I know when it stopped
working.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

--

Rob

2. RIP and Print Mngmnt progs, Wasatch Softrip V4.5, Raster to Vector,others

3. RAS fails to start (ID 7024 / specific error 499)

4. Borland upgrade phone number

5. RAS Fails to start (ID 7024 / Specific error 499)

6. Rik files

7. How to redirect?

8. RAS fails to start (ID 7024 / specific error 499)

9. RAS Fails to start (ID 7024 / Specific error 499)

10. RAS fails to start (ID 7024 / specific error 499)

11. ras&routing start fail : service-specific error 499

12. rras dont start id 7024 specific error 16389