Service Pack Question

Post by Dan Rosenberge » Thu, 23 Jan 2003 22:52:17

Where can I find out when a service pack was applied? I know the registry of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\CSDVersion\ shows which, but I believe the install date there applies to the O/S install.

Dan Rosenberger
DataCom, Inc.
219.764.2599

Service Pack Question

Post by Bob Irela » Fri, 24 Jan 2003 05:01:57

Date on the ServicePackUninstall directory work for you?

Where can I find out when a service pack was applied? I know the registry of
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\CSDVersion\
shows which, but I believe the install date there applies to the O/S
install.

Dan Rosenberger
DataCom, Inc.
219.764.2599

Service Pack Question

Post by Bjorn Landemo » Fri, 24 Jan 2003 05:23:38

Dan

Check your System Event Log. You can filter on Source=NtServicePack.

Best regards

Bjorn
--

Microsoft MVP - Windows Operating System

>Where can I find out when a service pack was applied? I know the registry of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\CSDVersion\ shows which, but I believe the install date there applies to the O/S install.

Service Pack Question

Post by Dan Rosenberge » Sat, 25 Jan 2003 13:20:52

The create date for C:\windows\servicepackuninstall? Duh, that was too easy.

Thanks,
Dan

> Date on the ServicePackUninstall directory work for you?

> Where can I find out when a service pack was applied? I know the registry
of
> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows

NT\CurrentVersion\CSDVersion\
Quote:> shows which, but I believe the install date there applies to the O/S
> install.

> --
> Thanks,
> Dan Rosenberger
> DataCom, Inc.
> 219.764.2599

1. Service Pack question

How do find out which Service Pack I have?  Also, where can I get
Service Pack 3 for Win2000 Professional if I need it?  I could not
find it on the MS site.  Thanks.

2. The MC68356?

3. SFC, WFP, and Service Pack Question

4. So. Cal Expansion Pack