Outlook Express deleted items removal

Post by Great On » Fri, 11 Oct 2002 02:06:16

Hi,
We have approx. 150 users on a TS enviroment.  They each use outlook
express.  Is there a way to turn on  the setting "delete items form the
deleted folder upon exit" in a group policy or global setting somewhere?  I
cannot seem to find any group policy settings for Outlook Express.  I do not
want to go into each user's session to do this unless it is my only option.

thanks,
Mike

Outlook Express deleted items removal

Post by Cláudio Rodrigue » Fri, 11 Oct 2002 02:33:28

Do it for one user but when doing under his TS session, use REGMON/FILEMON
from http://www.sysinternals.com to find out what the system is changing.
Then if it is a registry setting, export the key and use REGEDIT in the
USRLOGON.CMD to push it to all users.

--
Cludio Rodrigues, MVP
Windows 2000/NT Server

Check my website at http://www.terminal-services.NET
for information on Training, Services, Contracts and Free Support.
Also, if you need ThinPrint, get a quote with us!

Do NOT email me directly UNLESS YOU KNOW ME or you are a Microsoft
MVP/Employee.
Use my support page on my website to submit your questions directly.

And my book is coming!

Quote: