Network Connections are not shown

Post by King » Wed, 30 Apr 2003 19:14:16

Hi

I have a Problem.

I cant edit my Network Settings, because my Network
Connections are not Shown in the Network Connections
Folder.

My Adapapter is working (I m on the internet now)

I hope anybody can solve my Problem.

King

-Sorry 4 my bad english-

Network Connections are not shown

Post by Wayn » Wed, 30 Apr 2003 22:16:41

What OS are you using ?
Is it Win2000 ?
I have a computer here with similar problem.
In this case the network stops working after a while
(randomly and I am talking months) and I have to reinstall
the lan settings.
What happens though is it complains about using the same
address on a different connection Lan2 but you click use
anyway and it works fine, the lan connection is shown and
you can edit the settings.
Although this is not a fix, just a work around, it may
help in the short time.
I need to find some time to actually track down the
problem without having to do a reinstall.

Wayne

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Hi

>I have a Problem.

>I cant edit my Network Settings, because my Network
>Connections are not Shown in the Network Connections
>Folder.

>My Adapapter is working (I m on the internet now)

>I hope anybody can solve my Problem.

>King

>-Sorry 4 my bad english-
>.

Network Connections are not shown

Post by Srin » Thu, 01 May 2003 00:41:02

Hi
i have the same problem. please let me know if you find a
solution to it.
Srini
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Hi

>I have a Problem.

>I cant edit my Network Settings, because my Network
>Connections are not Shown in the Network Connections
>Folder.

>My Adapapter is working (I m on the internet now)

>I hope anybody can solve my Problem.

>King

>-Sorry 4 my bad english-
>.

Network Connections are not shown

Post by King » Thu, 01 May 2003 18:19:31

HI

I found it :D

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-
US;254631

Quote:>-----Originalnachricht-----
>Hi
>i have the same problem. please let me know if you find a
>solution to it.
>Srini

1. adapter not showing under Network and Dial-up Connections

My network adapter is not showing under my Network and Dial-up Connections.
The only icon present it 'Make New Connection'.

I am running Win2k Server + cable modem, and have tried two different
adapters - LinkSys 10/100 EtherFast "Designed for Windows 2000" card and SMC
EZ card.  Both work fine, except neither would show up under Connections.  I
have also re-installed Win2k, but it didn't help.

Is there a way to fix that? Can I change something in the registry?
(I need to be able to add a protocol, for example)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Money 2006

3. Win2K not showing Network Connections

4. VISUAL STUDIO .NET CRASHES (REBOOTS) WINXP

5. Network and dial-up connections shows no connections

6. roswell flywer ?

7. Am I admin or am I not Admin, that is the question.

8. cartridge's sponge

9. Network Adapters not showing in Network Properties

10. I am not shoing up on my own network

11. vpn problem: connection works in network and dialup connections but NOT in routing and remote access

12. Show network connections in Win Explorer ?

13. RDP for Terminal Service will not show up in the Connection Type!