IPSEC mon logging.

Post by Ben Verhage » Thu, 28 Nov 2002 06:39:49

I'm setting up an IP sec enviroment, which is still in a experimental phase.
It's a small W2K domain with 2 W2K clients.
What I would like to see, is a log file from the IP security monitor
(IPsecmon). This IPsec tool shows some graphical ouput, but I cant copy this
to any sort of log file.....
Does any of you know how to produce this?

Regards,

Ben Verhagen.

1. Using Perf Mon to log a disk failure

Hi,

Does anyone know if i can use Perf Mon in Win2k to check the status of a
physical disk in a software raid array ???

Also, I have noted that on the Win2k Server machines, the Logical Disk entry
has gone in Perf Mon, so i cant monitor Disk Space Remaining, even though it
is there on our NT Server boxes.

Any ideas ?

Olly

2. virtual desktop HELP!

3. XP IPSEC vs W2K IPSEC

4. No 56K Connection on USR Int modem

5. 123 for Warp-4

6. gcc VxWorks 5.1 cross compiler on an alpha/osf1 host?

7. Compression on Win2k IPSec and L2TP/IPSec

8. IPSec tunnel between Win2k's IPSec and WatchGuard Firebox II

9. XP IPSEC vs W2K IPSEC

10. combination IPSec[L2TP/VPN+Transport IPSec

11. Combination IPSec[VPN/L2TP+Transport IPSec]