Problem Editing Registry

Post by Herb » Wed, 26 Feb 2003 07:53:04

I'm having a weird problem.? When I go Start/Run/regedit (or sysedit) or
other things thru the "start/run" procedure --

the window pops up but then vanishes very quickly. Anyone know what's
going on or what I should do?

herb c/o

Problem Editing Registry

Post by Malk » Wed, 26 Feb 2003 22:09:25

> I'm having a weird problem.  When I go Start/Run/regedit (or sysedit)
> or other things thru the "start/run" procedure --

> the window pops up but then vanishes very quickly. Anyone know what's
> going on or what I should do?

> herb c/o

And you've scanned with a current antivirus using updated definitions?
Please post back with more information.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers