Win2000 and DTC SCSI adapter

Post by Dr. Arup Roy Chowdhur » Thu, 15 Jun 2000 04:00:00

None I had to get the PCI 3191. Luckily they are cheap at $20

> I have a DTC 3181E scsi adapter and I'm wondering what is Windows2000
> support for that?  I've got NT 4 drivers which I haven't tested yet.

> -Brad

> --

> http://www.modemnet.net

1. Changing existing SCSI host adapter out to RAID host adapter

I have an existing production W2K system that has a SCSI host adapter
connected to 1 internal drive (boot) and 4 external drives. I want to add a
RAID host adapter and place the external drives on one of the RAID channels.
For obvious reasons, I'd like to be able to do this with minimal impact to
the system and user community.

How is this done without losing the data or the configuration of the
external drives?

2. test 4

3. Issues With win2000 and DTC

4. FS:Cd-Recorders,Blank CDR`s, "Gold" Cd-Labels-(Please e-mail for personal quote)

5. Configuring 2 scsi cdrs and 1 scsi cdrom in external scsi box

6. Shark 56k anygood?

7. SCSI adapter upgrade

8. Fiber Optic

9. Early Future Domain SCSI host adaptor W2K Driver

10. changing scsi adapters

11. W2K and SCSI: Plextor CD-ROM, 1Gb Jaz-drive and Adaptec 2940U2W host adapter problems

12. No SCSI host adapter found

13. How can I change SCSI Adapters?