Limiting am pm logon times for clients in win2000 ??

Limiting am pm logon times for clients in win2000 ??

Post by Steve Jarvi » Mon, 15 Oct 2001 22:31:42

In TSVR NT4 version was possible to exclude clients from logging on a
certain times eg between 10pm and 4am etc.
Is this possible with win2000TSVR ?
Anyone know and how is it done?

Limiting am pm logon times for clients in win2000 ??

Post by Paul » Thu, 18 Oct 2001 04:49:40

On the Windows 2000 domain controller, go to administrative tools>"active
directory users and computers" select the user in question, account tab and
then "logon hours" button. I was also looking for a way to accomplish this
by using a group policy.  I could not locate any setting that specifies
logon hours. I suspect it would be easier to do it that way rather than
configuring each user.

Quote:> In TSVR NT4 version was possible to exclude clients from logging on a