PLEASE Help !! can't run diskmanager.

Post by zh.. » Sat, 06 Jan 2001 03:12:10

Hi,

I just upgrade my notebook from NT to Win2000. But now I can't run Disk
Manager anymore. here is the msg: "Access to Disk Manager on this
machine
is denied. You don't have access rights to this service". And at bottom
it reads: "FAILED connection to Logical Disk Manager Service".

But I do have this service running and I logged in as administrator!

Can anyone give me some hint to solve this problem? I have part of my
disk unpartitioned before upgrading, now I can't use it.

I tried sfc /scannow, but without luck.

Thanks a looooooooooooooooooot for any help
Ben

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

1. Please help !!! can't run diskmanager !!!

Hi,

 I just upgraded my notebook from NT to Win2000. But now I can't run
Disk Manager anymore. here is the msg: "Access to Disk
 Manager on this machine is denied. You don't have access rights to this
service". And at bottom it reads: "FAILED connection to
 Logical Disk Manager Service".

 But I do have this service running and I logged in as administrator!

 Can anyone give me some hint to solve this problem? I have part of my
disk unpartitioned before upgrading, now I can't use it.

 I tried sfc /scannow, with no luck.

 Thanks a looooooooooooooooooot for any help
 Ben

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

2. 4.25 Thread limit with _beginthread()

3. Please help!!! Can't run diskmanager !!!

4. What Describe should do, now that ...

5. help please, can't run diskmanager!!!

6. FS [UK] - A3000

7. please help. can't run diskmanager!

8. Which code page to use in this group?

9. help!! can't run diskmanager !!!

10. Help, can't access diskmanager!

11. Please Help- Run time error '424'

12. help please! can't run some programs

13. Japanese Win2000 won't run winform - please help