Can I search for files by Owner?

Post by Mark Simmerma » Thu, 13 Jun 2002 04:15:56

In my attempt to enforce disk quotas (perhaps more trouble than they are
worth), I have found a need to search for files based on ownership.  I can
search by size, but then I have to look at each file (right click on file ->
click on properties -> click on security tab -> click on advanced button ->
click on owner tab) before I know who owns it.

It would be so much easier to perform a search on every file owned by Sue,
then sort by size.  Now I suspect that someone knowledgable on file searchs
can teach me a trick or two on this.  Thanks ahead of time.

--
Regards,
Mark Simmerman