Font folder problem

Post by Chad » Thu, 09 Aug 2001 01:22:47

Has anyone ever had a problem with Explorer crashing as
you access the fonts folder? Explorer crashes if I access
it through explorer or control panel? I am running a Win
2000 pro machine with SP2 and Novell client 4.8. If anyone
needs more information just ask. I have researched this
for quite awhile and have found no answers for this
problem. Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks,
Chad

1. Fonts folder problem

When I go to control panel and then Fonts, there is no "Install new font" on
the file menu.  Any idea how to get it to show up.
Dale

2. Hello

3. Recent Documentation

4. font folder problem WARNING

5. USRobotics TotalControl

6. fonts folder problem

7. Drop down problem

8. Font Folder Problem

9. Fonts and font folder

10. NO "Install New Font" option in Fonts folder

11. Can't add fonts to font folder