NAT, IP Routing, Internal Interface "Not Available" ?

NAT, IP Routing, Internal Interface "Not Available" ?

Post by Ivan So » Fri, 24 Aug 2001 22:52:48

It usually reads like that. I do not have your previous thread, but I doubt
if this affects the routing between your "OUT" and "IN" interface. Depending
on what exactly it is you'd like to achieve, it might be necessary to
configure other settings.

Cheers,
Ivan

Quote:> If you reading this Thank You, and here it is