Add/Remove Programs not working

Post by Joanna Carte » Fri, 15 Jun 2001 08:18:31

Since installing IE5.5 I cannot run the Add/Remove programs applet, without
getting this scripting error.

Line 21
Char 1
'Object doesn't support this property or method'
Code 0
URL res://appwiz.cpl/default.hta

Has the Java or whatever engine changed without telling W2K ?

Now I can't uninstall IE5.5.

--
Joanna Carter
Remove .Hat to reply

1. Add/Remove Programs not working

Hi,

I recently set up a Windows 2000 AS Machine.  It seems that Add/Remove
Programs does not work.  When I click on Add/Remove Programs, I get an
hourglass pointer, then it disappears and nothing happens.  I have tried
copying a working copy of the Add/Remove Programs applet from another AS
machine to the "bad" one, but that didn't work?  Does anyone have any ideas
as to how to fix this?

Max DiOrio

2. selecting with a range not using index

3. Binding Issue

4. add/remove programs not working

5. Parallel algorithms for Satisfiability

6. IIS5

7. Add/Remove Programs Not Working

8. Add/remove programs not working

9. Add/remove program not working