Acive Directory and User manager showing different account status

Acive Directory and User manager showing different account status

Post by Koh Eng Hua » Fri, 02 Mar 2001 12:27:03

I am running in mixed mode. I discovered that if a user account password has
expired, from the old winnt User Manager for Domain tools, the user account
will have the "User must change password at next logon" checked .
Whereas in Active Directory for Users and Computers, the equivalent was not
checked.
I would like to know why is there a different in the 2 interface for account
management? Is it something not right with my AD?
Thanks in advance for any advise rendered.

Best Regards

Koh Eng Huat

1. Acive Directory and User manager showing different account status

I am running in mixed mode. I discovered that if a user account password has
expired, from the old winnt User Manager for Domain tools, the user account
will have the "User must change password at next logon" checked .
Whereas in Active Directory for Users and Computers, the equivalent was not
checked.
I would like to know why is there a different in the 2 interface for account
management? Is it something not right with my AD?
Thanks in advance for any advise rendered.

Best Regards

Koh Eng Huat

2. Elm Filter Program

3. different c:\xx - directories for different users

4. W2K adv. DNS/AD

5. User accounts in Active Directory are limited to adding 10 computer accounts in Mixed Mode.

6. XeroxP12; NEC870 or OptraE310

7. LicenseService error 202; License Manager shows deleted accounts

8. SCSI ZIP Drive on Future Domain 1680

9. DNS acive directory

10. Trusted Controllers in Acive Directory

11. Outlook with CDO shows different behaviour on different OS?

12. User Profile Show Different Date then Computers Date

13. move user accounts to different domain